Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fun Fascinators

Decorative headgear has come back in a big way the last few seasons, whether they're bands worn low and hippie-like, or fascinators conjuring up images of the roaring twenties. Any way you wear it, I'm a fan. And if it has feathers, even more so.

Yesterday I attempted to break the camel's back by buying just one more headband (okay so manybe two) and found a lot of cool pieces. Here's some flair for your pretty little head:

Gorgeous creations/photos from Little Doe is Love:


A touch of whimsy from CharmSchoolDesign:


Beautiful leather bands from FeatherCult:
(I got this one!)

And of course, from the ever-essential Ban.do
I instantly think of two things. One being Beddug Wyn Humphreys work and contribution to Hannah Marshall ‘s AW08-9 lookbook.

The second, and most important, of course being "He couldn't make the effort...I made the effort. I put a bird on my head!"

No comments: